• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I didn't watch the entire debate, but did catch some of it's highlights on YouTube. Trump did much better in this debate than the first one. Biden stumbled a lot with his words. Almost like he was flustered, or was having problems remembering what he should be saying.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Trump tactfully got Biden to paint himself into more than one corner, especially on the oil industry.
    I still cannot figure out, how that bumbling dumbass who was talking about playing the record player for your kids back in the democratic run offs, and couldn’t put words together, now can stand up there and be somewhat coherent.
    What have the been doing ? Miracle drug, brain transplant.. why was he in hiding 5 days before this event?
    I just cant figure that part out.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Trump tactfully got Biden to paint himself into more than one corner, especially on the oil industry.
    I still cannot figure out, how that bumbling dumbass who was talking about playing the record player for your kids back in the democratic run offs, and couldn’t put words together, now can stand up there and be somewhat coherent.
    What have the been doing ? Miracle drug, brain transplant.. why was he in hiding 5 days before this event?
    I just cant figure that part out.

Drugs - probably copious amounts of drugs and vitamins to make him appear sharp - though the mask slipped a few times. Calling Trump Abe Linconln?

I loved how the President put the screws to Biden during the whole "race issue" nonsense - blasting him for authoring the Crime Bill, voting for mandatory minimum drug sentences etc and watching that creepy old pedophile try to defend himself and weasel out. AS usual the blame gets shifted onto others. When he hammered home "why didn't you do anything" referring to his 8 years in the white house as VP that was great.

The moderator for this debate was clearly biased toward Biden, but she did a better job than Chris Wallace in hiding her bias. I still want to see / hear a 4 hour session with just Biden, Trump, and Joe Rogan. Won't happen, but that would clearly be the best to sink the nail in ol' Joe Biden's coffin.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Drugs - probably copious amounts of drugs and vitamins to make him appear sharp - though the mask slipped a few times. Calling Trump Abe Linconln?

I loved how the President put the screws to Biden during the whole "race issue" nonsense - blasting him for authoring the Crime Bill, voting for mandatory minimum drug sentences etc and watching that creepy old pedophile try to defend himself and weasel out. AS usual the blame gets shifted onto others. When he hammered home "why didn't you do anything" referring to his 8 years in the white house as VP that was great.

The moderator for this debate was clearly biased toward Biden, but she did a better job than Chris Wallace in hiding her bias. I still want to see / hear a 4 hour session with just Biden, Trump, and Joe Rogan. Won't happen, but that would clearly be the best to sink the nail in ol' Joe Biden's coffin.

I think Biden called him Lincoln as an insult. Trump mentioned Lincoln in comparing how well he has treated blacks early on and I think Biden was doing that as a slur.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I think Biden called him Lincoln as an insult. Trump mentioned Lincoln in comparing how well he has treated blacks early on and I think Biden was doing that as a slur.

Only in the mind of a racist old pedo would calling someone Abe Lincoln be a slur, but the democrats are still pissed Lincoln took away their slaves.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Pretty sure he meant it as “look at this guy, thinking he is as great as Lincoln “
    Sure, he was totally making fun of Trump and taking a shot at him for his constant statements that "no one has done more for black people than he has, except "maybe" Lincoln.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Best thing Trump did was not act like a complete moron again this time.

Moderator was just fine. Biden did not go into la la land like many expected.

It was a wash, won't change a single vote.
    What moderator did you see last night that was fine? Damn..she interrupted Trump 22 more times than Biden just for starters

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    What moderator did you see last night that was fine? Damn..she interrupted Trump 22 more times than Biden just for starters
    Wasn't a factor in the debate. Even Trump commented during the debate that she was doing a good job.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Moderator was just fine.
    I would have to differ with you there. There were many times that Trump got things rolling and was making a good point and she would interrupt him. "OK, we have to move on." I know that she has to stick to a tight schedule, but it was where she did it that was evil.
    Also, she took to debating the President on more than one occasion.

Bottom line: she is as biased as any he has faced. He did fine with her and even complimented her work.

PS - I really hate the new MSM buzzword "unverified". There's a laptop? "No, that is unverified." Remember when the JOB of journalists was to verify stuff? Welker threw that one out there several times, as did Leslie Stahl in the interview that Trump released.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Are you a closet Biden voter? Asking for a friend...
    I think he is either naive or in between bridges to live under. Although he said he voted against the dems so you decide which one.

The moderator picked topics and facts she thought would be damaging to Trump and that the far left base consumes like a chronic crack head instead of sticking to traditional all foreign policy format. Which was smart if you're in the tank for biden due to recent revelations and frankly I think bidens weak point as shown by poor performance in those topics.

She wasn't a Candy Crowley or Hanna Guthrie but she wasn't exactly unbiased either.

Trump commending her is a softening his rough edges tactic. Or, thanking your executioner for not using piano wire to haing you with. Lol.

Last edited:

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    The good news is that the latest polls have things tightening up in some key states. Some more movement in that direction, and this will get very serious, very fast. We might even see Biden come out of his basement.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    The good news is that the latest polls have things tightening up in some key states. Some more movement in that direction, and this will get very serious, very fast. We might even see Biden come out of his basement.
    Those polls are as phony as Harris/Biden’s whole campaign. I can’t believe anyone still looks at those. You might as well ask CNN who they think will win.

Top Bottom