• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I really wasn't asking you. So, I'm not sure why you are answering for him. It's the same crap he give me so I'm just sharing some with him.

Is there some reason you feel the need to engage.

Who would think that posting on an open forum you were not interested in what others thought.

If you want a private conversation with someone the forum does have private message options.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have said on here several times on different threads who I support and exactly who I have voted for. You can research it if you really think you must know.

I have seen on quite a few threads where you have called Trump an idiot, a moron, or that he's stupid.

So I just concluded that you must think that Biden and Harris are the smarter choice to vote for!

And you are completely wrong, as we have no idea, exactly who you support or voted for. All we have is what you are saying. And I do know that people say one thing, then do exactly the opposite of what they said.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I have seen on quite a few threads where you have called Trump an idiot, a moron, or that he's stupid.

So I just concluded that you must think that Biden and Harris are the smarter choice to vote for!

And you are completely wrong, as we have no idea, exactly who you support or voted for. All we have is what you are saying. And I do know that people say one thing, then do exactly the opposite of what they said.

Look Proof

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I watched the Louder With Crowder livestream on YouTube. They were fact checking Biden every time he said bullshit and he said a lot of BS. I really expected more bias from the moderator like Wallace or Guthrie but didn't think it was too bad.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

He is an idiot and does and says so much stupid stuff it's hard to keep track of it all. And I have absolutely no reason to lie to people on some chat forum. I voted based on the bigger picture, not Trump or Biden.

So, your conclusion is incorrect.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I call trump the Bumbling Buffoon of Manhattan.

The small donation I made to the campaign the last 2 cycles was the best money I ever spent. Entertainment value, the sweet smell of libtard heads exploding, the fine flow of libtard tears, the lower taxes and comedic videos of incels screaming about sheit they know nothing about will live on forever as epic.

I voted for The only real conservative in the 16 primary. Ted Cruz. But come general I followed my own advice, vote against the worst possible outcome.

He wasn't Hillary and that was enough. A slightly less disgusting sheit sammich than the Hillary sheit sammich and we all had to choose one to take a giant bite of one or the other. That got me thru the voting booth.

The judges and justices and promises kept won me over.

To be clear, and I hope the libtards realize this one day, if they hadn't constantly and relentlessly attacked trump like they did I think he would have destroyed himself. They pushed him further right because he loves phucking with people. I love it. I hope they all realise they made him.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    None of the talking heads caught the fact that Joe Biden opened the door to the email thing. Right at the beginning. He even said I probably shouldnt do this but....and went on about Rudy and Russia. Stupid bastard

That lack of obvious self control/impulse control should scare people.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    He is an idiot and does and says so much stupid stuff it's hard to keep track of it all. And I have absolutely no reason to lie to people on some chat forum. I voted based on the bigger picture, not Trump or Biden.

So, your conclusion is incorrect.

I'm curious. How many idiots, or morons, or stupid people do you know of that have made billions of dollars and have business' in multiple countries?

My thoughts? I think Trump is way smarter and craftier than you realize.

Do you need another shovel?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I'm curious. How many idiots, or morons, or stupid people do you know of that have made billions of dollars and have business' in multiple countries?

My thoughts? I think Trump is way smarter and craftier than you realize.

Do you need another shovel?
    Why would I need a shovel ? I don't think he is. Prove how he is smarter and craftier than I realize.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    phil001.jpeg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    She constantly interrupted Trump to save Biden. Like 25+ times. She also asked Trump folloe-up questions, but almost never did the same to Biden.

Agreed - that's why I said she's clearly biased - the way the questions were, the way she constantly seemed to give Biden the last word, she did everything she could to minimize how bad Biden made himself look and sound. Did you notice when Biden admitted he wants to dismantle the oil industry, she said "Why would you do that?" Not in a "why would you dismantle the oil industry" but in a "why the fucking hell would you admit that's the end-game you dipshit" sort of way.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Agreed - that's why I said she's clearly biased - the way the questions were, the way she constantly seemed to give Biden the last word, she did everything she could to minimize how bad Biden made himself look and sound. Did you notice when Biden admitted he wants to dismantle the oil industry, she said "Why would you do that?" Not in a "why would you dismantle the oil industry" but in a "why the fucking hell would you admit that's the end-game you dipshit" sort of way.
    Maybe next time the republicans should do a better job of negotiating T's and C's and moderators for these things. They didn't find out she was a liberal yesterday morning !

But, she had no impact on anything so I would not worry too much about it. Besides that she was pretty good to look at. Much better than Chris Wallace.

Top Bottom