Lynx Defense

Finally a Tacticool stock for the Remington 597!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    since i got my remingot 597 a few years back, it has been an awesome shooter. the big game style stock is excelently balanced and it is deadly accurate even with the stock trigger.

however looking through catalogs i kept seeing all these awesome looking 'tactical' stocks fro the 10/22, and for the longest time the only 'tactical' style 597 stock i could find was a guy who made his own out of an aluminium airsfot body. (and it was freakin' awesome!). i had given up on looking for a tacticool stock for my .22 but last nighti checked around one more time, and found that a version of the "archangel" stock made for the rem 597! HAH! i am so getting one of these. they rn from 130 - 170. depending on the model you get and where you get it from.

i amgoing to end up going with the deluxe model i think, becasue it comes with flip up iron sights, polymer foregrip and a display bayonet.

:)

goignt o have to get a couple more 30 rnd mags, so ill be prepared for a full blown rabbit and ground squirrel invasion.

thought you other remington 597 owners should know this. has anyone used this stock for their 10/22? or even gotten the 597 model? id love to see some pics and hear some feedback on this, as im seriously considerign a splurge.
    Target Sports

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    noone has used one of these?
    i wonder if there is a reason fro that ....

either they suck, or im the only one willing to waste money on one lol

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    dont see why it wouldnt be.

i went with the 597 mainly becasue the mag release felt more naturall. as far as performance and handling goes they are almost exactly the same.
    only thing i like better on the 10/22 is the rotary mags. i'll probably end up getting one fo those eventually. and keep it with a wooden stock, or amybe one of those sexy wooden target stocks.

Top Bottom