• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I made this 3 shot group today while at the range with my cousin. This is by far the best consistent group I've shot with my AR15. The loads were Freedom munitions reman. I may finally have my scope sighted in properly. It really made my day. I believe that is sub moa. 36627163_2275188215830198_7993419305951690752_n.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    What app is that?
    Range Buddy. Free on Android.

Decent enough but it doesn't give any instructions. Think Youtube has it covered though.

You have to have something to scale the picture (hence the 1" square disclaimer) and then it is pretty accurate.

I have seen many guys post inaccurate group measurements because they didn't set the scale.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Not to be a hater but, make that a 5 shot group and I would be impressed.

Still happy for ya, especially because those are commercial reloads.

Not likely those groups are a result of the ammo.

Feel free to post your results. You are being a hater and good for you. Everyone needs purpose in life! :banana:

I'm not here to impress you. I'm posting my own results because they're good for me.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Feel free to post your results. You are being a hater and good for you. Everyone needs purpose in life! :banana:

I'm not here to impress you. I'm posting my own results because they're good for me.
    He really wasn't insulting you.

Three shots in a nice group can be luck. More shots proves true accuracy and consistency.

When testing my handloads I always shoot five shot groups.

Guys that are really serious shoot ten shot groups to make sure everything is doing what it is supposed to.

It takes a good shooter to put three shots together. It takes a good shooter, gun, and ammo to put 5 or more together.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Heck, when you shoot three like that, no use shooting more. They would just be going through the same holes. :cool:

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015

Why post at all if all you expect is kisses and hugs? You have to be able to take at least some small criticisms if you want to learn anything. Not everyone is a "hater" just because they offer a differing opinion or criticism or suggestion of some kind. You got a pat on the back for what you had already done and a suggestion to increase your sample size. Then took exception that anyone would dare make a suggestion to you.

Top Bottom