• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Striped it and an AK-47 down and rebuilt both. Used some higher end matte spray can paint on them. Should have let the Saiga 12 cure a week or two, had few soft areas in the paint when rebuilding

8BB1FF86-F41D-4B79-8B8B-08D27B9273C8.jpeg
    465776C7-B9AA-4B8F-97F7-BA7856CA7202.jpeg

Dubya Rules

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2023
    Collin County
    Years ago I bought a Saiga 12. Wanted to do a Tromix build on it, but did not have the funds at the time. Last part I needed was a hand guard and kind of glad a waited to get a shorter Mlock.

Fun to shoot. Made a video of the hand guard install and shooting it.

I have the Kalashnikov KS-12 with the 20-round drum and I love it. I have never fired a Saiga 12.

Does anyone have experience with both the KS-12 and the Saiga 12? If so, what are your thoughts about each?

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    A year or two ago I saw there was a Kalashnakov USA selling shotguns and at the time had some neat models pictured by I could not find any. The nice thing is the Kalashnakovs don’t need the conversions done.

The 12” barreled 12GA non NFA Komrad with folding pistol stock had me debating it.

I really don’t know how they compare, but both seem better than Lynx and other Turkish semi auto shotgun’s.

I have the Kalashnikov KS-12 with the 20-round drum and I love it. I have never fired a Saiga 12.

Does anyone have experience with both the KS-12 and the Saiga 12? If so, what are your thoughts about each?

Karver17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2023
    Roanoke, TX
    Promag Saiga drums are quite possibly the only good magazine that promag ever made.
    What do you think of the sights?
    They sit uncomfortably low in my opinion, almost unusable. I'm thinking of putting a red dot on mine, likely some sort of dovetail mount solution like the RSregulate.
    Here's what I've done to mine so far.

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-25_13-19-53.jpg
      photo_2023-10-25_13-19-53.jpg
      196.5 KB · Views: 32

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Promag Saiga drums are quite possibly the only good magazine that promag ever made.
    What do you think of the sights?
    They sit uncomfortably low in my opinion, almost unusable. I'm thinking of putting a red dot on mine, likely some sort of dovetail mount solution like the RSregulate.
    Here's what I've done to mine so far.
    My sights sit a little higher, but they are not super useable like ghost ring sights. Small bead front and two wings in the rear.

I debated a hand guard with a top rail, but wanted to keep the front weight down.

Top Bottom