• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Yesterday I purchased a Sig P365 they are pretty hard to find around my area. Cabela's had them for 599.00 and yesterday I took my grandkids to Collector firearms in Houston and they only had 1 used one for 450.00. I checked our local sports store that is going out of business and found a new one for 509.00 plus they gave me about 30.00 in ammo and a bore snake for free. No one else in the area have them my range didn't have any but they had the mags. I haven't shot it yet that's next week. It is my 4th Sig I have a 320c, a 320RX, and a p238. I think Sigs are the best guns out there IMHO.
    ARJ Defense ad

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    My local Academy always has them stocked. They have the 365XL too. Not that it helps now but, out of curiosity, did you check there?

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I bet you don't know about Midway USA.com either ;)
    I lived in Knob Noster , MO for 38 years I used to buy all my ammo from Midway USA. It was just as far to drive to Columbia MO, as it was to Kansas City. I used to pick up ammo and supplies right there at their warehouse instead of having it shipped to me. I even met Larry Potterfield so you are wrong.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I lived in Knob Noster , MO for 38 years I used to buy all my ammo from Midway USA. It was just as far to drive to Columbia MO, as it was to Kansas City. I used to pick up ammo and supplies right there at their warehouse instead of having it shipped to me. I even met Larry Potterfield so you are wrong.
    While in the Navy, I was stationed with a guy from Knob Noster.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    While in the Navy, I was stationed with a guy from Knob Noster.
    That's great all my kids went to Knob Noster schools and graduated from them. They were rated the best in the state mainly because they got a ton of funds from the Feds because of Whiteman AFB (Home of the B2) . When I got stationed there in 1977 it was still a missile base.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I've read they're not snappy.

Hard to believe.

True?

With standard 9mm ammo they shoot surprisingly soft. I used to have a Sig P938 and the P365 has less felt recoil IMHO.

Of course they are going to have more felt recoil than a larger pistol. But the design of the grip really spread it out.

If anyone around DFW wants to shoot mine just let me know.

Surferdaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    IbbmZgT.jpg

I really love mine. It checks so many boxes for me; it fits my hand well, has fantastic X-ray sights, has steel in places I want steel (trigger/controls), has full steel rails, has a great trigger pull/reset, it’s light and small...oh and it has amazing capacity for its size. A lot of guns have been relegated to safe duty since the 365’s release. When I pocket carry, this little sig usually gets the nod.

Surfer

Attachments

• IbbmZgT.jpg
      IbbmZgT.jpg
      690 KB · Views: 537

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I shot mine yesterday for the first time. I found it just a little snappy compared to my 320c that I took with me. The mags a little hard to load with the last 2 rounds and I had to use a little loader to help, but I think the reason is because I am not as strong as I used to be in my 50's and 60's. I think they will loosen a little over time. I remember my aunt telling my cousin at her wedding "it's like a screen door the more you bang it the looser it gets." Anyway can anyone tell me how to post pics on this site do you have to use photoshop.

Rowdywayne56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Texas
    Got mine from Academy, they always have them in stock here. $499, same price as Bud's online.

But congrats, it's a great gun!
    How long have you had your 365, I have a Glock 17 and considering a 19 so the mags can interchange. But that 365 really is on my mind.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Only a week I shot it once only about 60 rounds through it so far when I get the money for more mags I will shoot it a lot more.

Top Bottom