• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    After 2 and a half years of saying I'll go later, I'm finally going back to college. Pretty excited! Its community college, but its better then nothing. Also feels good to be able to say HA! To those who said i'd never go back. Yay for college :)
    Target Sports

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    congrats.

My mother graduated with my bride-to-be (actually walked the stage together) this past spring. My younger brother would have walked too if he hadn't of been a semester late. Took her just a few less than thirty years to finish her degree. A couple of years isn't that big of a deal.

Good luck.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    she got a taste of alcohol and now wants to party on the regular....

watch it BC, you're gonna get a call one day campus police dunn found jennifer running around nekked screaming..." we're going streaking...."

So when did college students need to be 21 to drink?

I don't know what college you guys went to . . . . .

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Congrats, I should go back too all I lack is about 20hrs to have a degree in Criminal Justice but it would be useless to me.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Lol... High Cap... its a community college and I'm taking as many classes online as possible.. I can't stand classrooms.. which is the reason I haven't gone back yet.. so none of that sorry lol

Dee.. why would it be useless. I'm going to get my associates in criminal justice (corrections)... I want to eventually be a lawyer.. but that'll be a while.. need to learn to control my mouth first :)

Thanks everybody!

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Lol... High Cap... its a community college and I'm taking as many classes online as possible.. I can't stand classrooms.. which is the reason I haven't gone back yet.. so none of that sorry lol

Dee.. why would it be useless. I'm going to get my associates in criminal justice (corrections)... I want to eventually be a lawyer.. but that'll be a while.. need to learn to control my mouth first :)

Thanks everybody!

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way

Thanks everybody!

Don't desire to be in the justice system feild any longer, oiginally went to become a Game Warden but there is only about a 9% chance of that happening and I have a family now that I wdon't want to relocate.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    That is great news. My daughter just got her Bachlor's degree this past Saturday. She went to San Jac. College first, here in Houston before finishing up at U of H at Clear Lake. I'm really proud of my daughter because she did get her degree while being married, a mother, & working at the same time. I'm positive you'll do great! Best of luck.

shortbus76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    San Benito
    Congrats--education is the one thing that can't be taken away once you have it. I am working on my masters right now and school + work can be a real kicker--hang in there and don't forget to find time to relax....ie..fishing, shooting, cold beer, hanging out with family. It can be a long road but well worth the trip...kinda like driving to El Paso.

Top Bottom