• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Took the 6.5 Creedmoor to Triple C tac range yesterday in cresson TX and got my dope down out to 1000 yards in 100 yard steps. All the research I did and studying my ballistics chart I put together and printed out was spot on from 500-1000. I was using Hornady eld match 140 grain. I was very pleased with the rifle and ammo. It really is an awesome feeling seeing steel sway after the hit then you hear the ring of the bullet impact. There was a 300 and 400 yard target there but I couldn't see it because it was just behind a crest of a hill so I ignored them. I did not have a spotter so I had to pay close attention after I sent the round. I have to say I am extremely impressed with the ruger precision 6.5 creedmoor. The only mod I have done was take off the factory brake and put on a Precision armament M11 severe duty brake.
    Hurley's Gold

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    was not sure if I was allowed to walk down range and there were shooters in other lanes so I couldn't get photos of the groups. I was bummed about that.

Andrew P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2017
    Canton, Tx
    Nice! I love the 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge. I own one as well!
    02afbacfa3ea5aef2ee0005e561522c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2017
    Canton, Tx
    If I didn't spend a shit ton of money on another scope Schmidt and bender PM II FFP I would consider it lol

Right?! I feel ya. I’m 7 more guns in this year. Unfortunately the doghouse isn’t big enough for my dogs and myself so I’m selling this one to fund another

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Right?! I feel ya. I’m 7 more guns in this year. Unfortunately the doghouse isn’t big enough for my dogs and myself so I’m selling this one to fund another

I am selling my Kimber ultra carry 45 as well to recoup some money.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    One of the Gun Shop friends wants to get into the 6.5 Creedmoor and expressed an interest about reloading for that cartridge. I took him in the back room where the boss keeps his rock Chucker and gave a quick rundown on reloading. He's going to get the Lyman #50 manual, read up on the processes and I'll teach him to reload.

I'm really having fun and I'm trying to get these folks fired up on reloading! I never charge a dime for the instruction.

Flash

Top Bottom