• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inarus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    US
    Getting down here took longer than I thought it would but it's been great so far. As an escapee from Maryland, I am so happy to be somewhere with friendly people who seem to understand the Second Amendment. Glad to have found this forum and hope I can make some worthwhile contributions to the community.

Made my first visit to Texas about two years ago and it took that long to convince the wife, sell the house, retire, and find a place in Hill Country we can call home.
    Welcome to the Lone Star State! Glad you're here. Convince your friends to join us unless they vote for people with a (D) by their name. Tell them to stay away!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    Welcome to the Lone Star State! Glad you're here. Convince your friends to join us unless they vote for people with a (D) by their name. Tell them to stay away!
    Glad to be here! I'm very careful about who hears praise for Texas. The (D) voters get told how great California is.

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    I don't watch a lot of PBS TV but I like the DAY TRIPPER with CHET GARNER.

https://thedaytripper.com/

Only about a 25 minute show but they travel around the State to different locations.

Wow, that looks like great resource for planning our explorations of Texas. Looks like there is plenty to see and do right close by, which is a good thing as the wife's desired remodeling and my wanting all the guns I couldn't buy in Maryland is going to chew a big hole in the budget for fun stuff.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom