• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Honestly I don't know why I picked this thing up. I liked the grey stock (been thinking about one since they came out)but once I seen the blue stock, I just had to have it. I don't really have any use for it but it just looks like so much fun. I won't have time to really shoot it till this weekend (though I did just shoot a mag through it in the back yard) but I have a feeling it'll be a keeper.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    That looks like it is going to be fun to shoot.Never seen the blue stock before as the ones around here have the green stocks.

jimmy-buffett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    I bought one of these yesterday morning from Gunbroker, it's on the way from Colorado right now. I also bought a 5.5-inch Tactical Solutions threaded barrel to put my silencer on it.

The way I see it, this is a high capacity pistol at worst, and a small silenced SMG at best (in my mind I see an H&K SP89).

I don't know what the bipod is for, to be honest. You can get a regular 10/22 for cheaper that will be far more accurate just because you can't stabilize this thing very well without a buttstock.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I paid around $350 for it after shipping and FFL transfer. Then added the red dot ($90), upgraded the trigger ($200) and the 8" threaded bull barrel ($125). Still haven't had a chance to take it out yet as today was my only day off for the week and it was too windy. :(

Top Bottom