finally part of the 1911 club

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
lifetime warranty

I read the warranty and I already knew this but, if I reload the 45 acp round and something goes wrong the warranty is void. But, if I carefully reload each round being careful etc could I still do it or would yalls advice be still no and try to find factory loaded ammo?

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
If you have a warranty issue, just don't go announcing that you've shot reloads. As far as reloading carefully, warranty not withstanding, you should do that anyway.

Mike from Texas

May 9, 2009
Parker County
A couple of things I would change on that gun is to ditch the ambi safety (unless you are a lefty and if that's the case replace it with a btter one) and change the hammer. Other than that, they are great guns for the money.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 11, 2009
Leander(NW Austin)
You should create another post to let us know how that "Bad Boy" shoots. My 1911, is the S&W 5" SS w/scandium alloy frame. Oddly, it seemed to go out of production shortly after I bought mine(for $733 in 05') and now sells for 200 bucks more if you can find it. The SC lower shaves 8oz. off the total weight w/minimal effect on recoil. Anyhow, Congrats on the new purchase . Now the fun part, finding decent reloadable ammo that won't break the Bank !

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
I like the ambi safety. I shoot left and or right. But, mostly right. When I shoot a rifle, I shoot left only. I wanna get the punisher grips on it.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads