• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbcalhoun

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Midland, TX.
    Finally got to the range this morning to shoot a little with my wife. I had never fired the S&W M&P .45 ACP and was really impressed with the handling and performance of this auto. Shooting a Rapid fire pistol target I managed to get all X's at 3 yards(10 shots) and all X's and 10's at 7 yards (10 shots). Moved out to 15yds and with 10 shots had 8 out of 10 10's with 2 nines. Now mind you, this was off hand and open sights which I don't see too well anymore.

I made the mistake of letting my wife try it out and wow! She did much better with the M&P than she did with her .38 Smith or the 9mm Ruger. I think she now has taken possession of this pistol. Maybe I'll still get to shoot it every once in a while, if I'm lucky.

I really like the feel of this auto.
    Venture Surplus ad

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I have the same problem when shooting with my wife.She will shoot my gun and it automatically become's her gun.I have been waiting for Xmas to get a M&P.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    I have a S&W M&P 45 ACP and will be qualifying with it on Thursday as my my primary duty sidearm. Have been carrying a Glock but carried a S&W 4506 prior to going to plain clothes in CID. I have been very impressed with the gun.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom