• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

I've got the .22 conversion kit in it thats what's up with the grey mag. Damned batteries crapped out on my illuminator for the scope. I added the SureFire forend & H&K fore grip. I just need to figure out mounting my PVS14 that's coming on it.
    Lynx Defense

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I have a nightenforcer pvs. Do a google search for a pvs 14 universal mount. Since there is not a rail system up top I dont think you can use many other options.. Are you trying to just use the pvs or are you trying to attach it to a scope? red dot?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I've got another QD mount that has a rail. All I need to do is replace it with a longer rail & I think it will work with the pictured scope. I've got the illuminator on that scope. I got a piece of property that is over run with feral cats and that setup in .22 will be used on them.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    getting things to line up can be tricky, height etc.. also you need the pvs right up on the scope as to no allow light in behind the scope objective. this creates a foggy image. Also your scope most likely will not gather light the way the pvs 14 can. So this darkens your image. A DA variable torch on one of those rails would be perfect for this setup.. you can adjust for a
    flood or spotlight on it.
    IMG%5D

Notice in the second picture the round circle of light around the car? That is the Da torch Infra Red light pictured on the gun. This car is at 150 yards though. and that is about 4-5x on the scope

Picture007.jpg

jcm151

CanonSD450012.jpg

IMG%5D

Top Bottom