• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ford-Dealer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I saw another post asking the same question about Houston, and thought I might give it a try for San Antonio.

I am looking to purchase 2 rifles, 1ea. SA M1A 22", and 1 ea. Socom II. Does anyone know where I can find one in or around San Antonio?

Thanks!

David
    Lynx Defense

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I believe we still have a few Socom II 16" at Cabela's in Buda. There were at least two left by closing tonight. We're closed tomorrow but, if you'd like if you call us starting at 9am Monday morning (512) 295-1100 (ask to be transferred to firearms) you could do a price check (sorry can't remember the price) and we can also do a 5 day hold or layaway over the phone if you'd like. I haven't seen too many Socom II's around lately. You might also check at Red's Indoor Range in Austin. Sorry, not really sure about or more familiar with anything closer to SA.

Ford-Dealer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I believe we still have a few Socom II 16" at Cabela's in Buda. There were at least two left by closing tonight. We're closed tomorrow but, if you'd like if you call us starting at 9am Monday morning (512) 295-1100 (ask to be transferred to firearms) you could do a price check (sorry can't remember the price) and we can also do a 5 day hold or layaway over the phone if you'd like. I haven't seen too many Socom II's around lately. You might also check at Red's Indoor Range in Austin. Sorry, not really sure about or more familiar with anything closer to SA.

Thanks SOOO much for the lead! I did indeed get mine this morning from the Buda store. Bill in the vault was great to deal with!

Much to my suprise, they had a boatload of .308 ammo to boot!

My sincerest thanks!

David

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Haha great! Yeah I saw him writing out your layaway/hold form and figured it was probably you. ;)

For whatever reason, we have a ton of .223 ammo too, and I just don't understand but it really hasn't sold that much. Oh well, so much the more for me. lol

derdek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I saw the Socom there this past weekend and started drooling. Then determined that I had to strip down and part out my 24" ar before I could afford to buy one. Sig, do you guys ever get the Loadeds or Scout Squads in?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    We never really get the loadeds in. I think we had one Scout model 2-3 weeks ago but, it's gone needless to say. Lately, when we get M1A's in, for some reason it's mainly the Socom II's and the railed version.

Top Bottom