• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    Good morning everyone,

My son, who recently took his CHL course, has now had his fingerprints rejected twice by the Texas DPS. Each set was done by a different LE agency, by well trained LEO's. To say the least he is very upset....the last LEO that rolled his prints said that my son should probably go and have them produced electronically....which I am guessing he means having them scanned rather than inked. My son lives in Victoria and I was sondering if anyone knows of a place near by that would/could do this??? My other son who took his CHL at the same time has had no problems.

Thanks in advance
    tex45acp
    Texas SOT

Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    Mine have been rejected every time I do them with ink. I live in Corpus and each time I have had to drive to San Antonio to have them done digitaly. I believe there is also a place to have them done in Houston. DPS website lists the locations that can do it. There are also some LEA that do digital, but I would suggest using the company that DPS has listed. It's a pain, I know all too well.

Gpz1100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Warren, TX
    our sheriffs dept has one. since i was getting printed for the batfe they kept them in the system at my request. they can print them out anytime, i just provide the cards.

Top Bottom