• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    Has anyone ever received this on their application status? And if so what was the outcome? New fingerprints taken? Just curious if I should be concerned. (IdentoGO processed mine)
    Thanks

LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    Only concerned because the IdentoGO agent was having issues with taking my fingerprints and my LTC instructor stated he hadn't seen this (fingerprints under review) still on the status page two weeks later.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Only concerned because the IdentoGO agent was having issues with taking my fingerprints and my LTC instructor stated he hadn't seen this (fingerprints under review) still on the status page two weeks later.
    Trust me... it does happen!

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    2 weeks is a bit long. Try to call RSD, they can give you a better idea of what is going on.

LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    Just got off the phone with RSD and I was one of the last if not the last call of the day. She was very helpful and said that it wasn't a frequent occurrence but it did happen and my prints were acceptable.

My main concern was the possibility of my prints not being acceptable and finding that out after I had returned to North Carolina. I wanted to to schedule another appointment, if necessary, for prints while I was still in-state.

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    Excellent, glad you got an answer. They are experiencing record levels of applications and still getting most licenses processed and mailed in under a month.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom