Fiocchi ammo not for use in certain firearms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Ok this struck my curiosity so I'm posting it up to see if anyone knows a reason or has an opinion on this.

My dad's buddy gave him a box of Fiocchi 22 mag and I just happened to catch a little sticker on the box that says "This ammo is not for use in North American Arms firearms". Would have probably just skimmed it and let it be but that's exactly what he would have been using this in, one of those North American Arms little pocket revolvers. I tried calling both Fiocchi but their customer service dept is closed til January 7th and North American Arms but theirs is closed for the weekend. I emailed them asking for some clarification but don't expect to hear back any time soon so figured what the heck I'll post it here. I'm not super familiar with Fiocchi ammo aside from rumors of a bad track record, so any answers or guesses?

This is the ammo in question and you can see the warning label

aqegy9ev.jpg

zy6eby4e.jpg

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Cant speak for the .22 but i use it in my 1911 what do they mean by north american fire arms?
    Cause my .45 is a springer.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    I don't know the "reason" but my "opinion" is that I would go along with their warning and not use that ammo in any NAA firearm

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    As a brand, I would put Fiocci ahead of a lot of others. I cannot speak for the .22 ammo above, but the 9mm is better than WWB or AE IMHO.

Top Bottom