• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zeffie

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2014
    I grew up in a hunting and fishing friendly family with a Colt woodsman, Winchester Model 62, and a Browning “sweet sixteen” shotgun all of which were all my grandfathers. Grandma’s house was in Allen and I spent days and days shooting in what we called the gravel pit.

. I have hosted websites, managed servers, provided Linux support, written code, and developed software packages for years. I’ve been a full time Internet consultant and service provider since 1996. I can host sites, servers, all here in the United States, and not shut you off without notice because your site is firearm related.

We are planning on her learning Firearm safety and personal self defense from the ground up. She will be blogging about her education and about women's safety. This is why I’m joining this forum, I’m not an expert trainer and I’ll be searching, and asking some questions as needed to better guide her down the right path. Comments and suggestions are always welcome and my PM is open too.
    Military Camp

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm an SEO and know a drive by linkbuilding when I see it. Hope the weather is nice in Northville. See you later!

This is a lesson. If you'd like something, all you have to do is ask. Hit and run is just plain rude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom