Firearms Could be Defining Factor in Race for the White House

OLDVET

Well-Known
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
"On Tuesday, it was reported that the former NYC mayor had raised over $16 million for, and donated $5 million to, the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition."

Why hadn't I thought of that?
Raise $16 million for the cause and only donate $5 million. I guess the other $11 million will go for a new larger house or larger boat.

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Interesting article.

"Statistics say there is growth in gun sales in swing states, but largely these are folks who already own guns buying even more guns, not that there is a wholesale changing of public opinion after so many innocent people have died in mass shooting after mass shooting year after year," noted Cristina Antelo, CEO of the government and public relations firm Ferox Strategies.

And how does she know this? I don't think she does. She is a liberal and just spouting off.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Pretty sure ballots and court decisions will be the determining factor.

I hesitate to think what the aftermath of a contested election that goes to Trump legally, but is presented as ‘stolen’ by the media looks like in the streets.

If the Senate goes blue, I suspect non-stop impeachment until Pence is installed.

OLDVET

Well-Known
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
The local gun shops in my area say they are seeing a huge influx of first time gun buyers. They say the largest portion of these buyers are female buyers.
People are afraid. They are afraid of looters and rioters. They are afraid the government will try to take their guns, which they bought and paid for legally. I think a lot of people are just afraid of the way things are in our country today.
As far back as I can remember there has been one kind of protest or another from time to time. The Viet Nam war protests and Free Love was the big one I remember. I was an Army Veteran in 1970. There were protests and news coverage, but I don't remember the general fear we have today. Hard working people worked and died building this country into what it is today.
Too bad the young, uneducated, and lazy part of our population want to tear everything down and build something different.

OLDVET

Well-Known
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
Pretty sure ballots and court decisions will be the determining factor.

I hesitate to think what the aftermath of a contested election that goes to Trump legally, but is presented as ‘stolen’ by the media looks like in the streets.

If the Senate goes blue, I suspect non-stop impeachment until Pence is installed.
Like a much larger version of the BLM riots. I think this is the reason people are buying guns and ammo. You can never be to careful.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I believe much of what we have been seeing over the last year is going to have a huge impact on voting this year. People are growing sick and tired of the riots and looting, police officers being gunned down, their communities being destroyed, and wanting a SC justice that will rule on the law as prescribed by the Constitution and they are growing tired of our economy being strangled by Democratic leaders over the Covid19 nonsense.

I think that Trump is going to prevail, because they think Trump will act where Biden won't, or can't.

Biden has had over fifty years in politics to do something, anything and hasn't accomplished a damn thing yet.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member