• mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Older thread, I know ...

For some reason, I keep getting pleas for donations from this group via e-mail.
    They are artful in their use of scare tactics.

The latest is (I paraphrase) war will be declared tomorrow (inauguration day) and that they hope it will be peaceful. But be prepared for bloodshed. Please donate for your protection.

Crossroads

Wild West Pimp
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Round Rock, TX
    Older thread, I know ...

For some reason, I keep getting pleas for donations from this group via e-mail.
    They are artful in their use of scare tactics.

The latest is (I paraphrase) war will be declared tomorrow (inauguration day) and that they hope it will be peaceful. But be prepared for bloodshed. Please donate for your protection.

Wow. Do you mind sharing the email address of the sender and copy/paste the text of email?

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I unsubscribed and trashed the emails.

I then saw this thread in the list and came to see if they were legit or my suspicions were correct.
    I did go to their website and see that they appear to be a PAC of some sort. I despise PACs and don't knuckle under to their tactics.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    FPC is actually taking the 2A fight to the courtrooms. Here’s the list of recent legal action

I agree the recent email was a poorly worded scare tactic, but that is nothing the NRA hasn’t been doing for years.
    At least with FPC, the money actually goes towards the fight, not just new suits for WLP.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I unsubscribed and trashed the emails.

I then saw this thread in the list and came to see if they were legit or my suspicions were correct.
    I did go to their website and see that they appear to be a PAC of some sort. I despise PACs and don't knuckle under to their tactics.
    See today’s episode of ARFCOM NEWS for an example of the legal action the FPC takes.
    You can jump to the 6:00 mark to see the specific FPC portion, but if you are not already watching every episode, You should be.

Reactions: MTA

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I got that email too and realized it was hyperbole. I have heard before that they do good work for the 2A. I joined FPC yesterday. Any more solicitations for cash will be probably ignored tho. I get enough of that from the NRA and GOA.

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Wow. Do you mind sharing the email address of the sender and copy/paste the text of email?
    I can do that. (news@firearmspolicy.org)

Are you ready for war? Because war is coming tomorrow. And the first shots - figurative, or literal - will be fired tomorrow.

After all, Joe Biden is preparing for one. It's why tens of thousands of active military have been deployed to the streets of DC.

And it's why a tyrant lawmaker has proposed federal legislation to erect a fence around the Capitol Building.

If we're lucky, tomorrow will be peaceful and there will be no violence for the government to use to justify massive infringements on liberty.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE AGAINST BIDEN

But if the worst occurs, there is no doubt that the Biden regime will use every force of government to ERADICATE the right to keep and bear arms.

In either case, we know what's coming: widespread and brutal crackdowns on the right to keep and bear arms.

Patriots will continue to be censored for doing nothing more than exercising their First Amendment rights to protect their Second.

Pro-gun businesses will continue to be harassed and attacked by the Deep State and their friends in the financial industry.

DONATE NOW TO FIGHT BACK!

And an empowered ATF will employ vicious and heartless tactics to seize your guns banned by Congress.

That's why we are urging every patriot member and supporter of the FPC Grassroots Army to give in support of freedom tonight.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Like I said, I despise PACs. And so that I won't feel like a hypocrite, I dropped supporting the NRA.
    PACs are the fuel that feeds a corrupt political system. If you got enough money, one can get what he wants ... the people's wishes be damned.

MHO and I don't judge those that feel different.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    like a lot of CA expats, I saw a pro 2A state changed to one of the most anti 2A states ever (they did the most damage in less than 1 generation). so, I support most pro 2A organizations, including FPC.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    They are looking for help from Texans in certain counties.

affa1674b9979a6697fac3502141346b.jpg

Top Bottom