Texas SOT

Firmus Firearms LLC - Pflugerville - Range?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    I stumbled across this company on Youtube and one of their posts they are on a range I don't recognize. They mention "new range" in the posting but say nothing about what it is or where. Does anyone know of such a place -- i.e. a new gun range option? It was outdoors, by the way.
    Military Camp

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    On their training page, they show the location as Georgetown. Maybe they're talking about a new range there.

pville06xdm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2014
    Its a private range off of 95 that he rents for the classes, I know todd the owner pretty well he is a stand up guy, he has a class this weekend, and he is doing some nice things with custom ar's

firmusarms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    Are you interested in training with us - or just trying to gain access to the private range that we use? I have a question also - where does this group meet on Friday for lunch - can I come sit in to learn more? thanks - firmusarms

firmusarms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    These classes were designed to eliminate a lot of the hurdles in continuing firearms training. The Defensive/Fighting Pistol I class is the hard launch/Grand Opening of our civilian training program. We will have one large CHL class a month and one other (pistol/carbine/shotgun) class a month. This month (June) it's Pistol, next month (July) it will be a low light carbine class(tbd). All of our classes are in the Georgetown, Texas due to current classroom and range facilities. The range that we use is 8 miles NW of Georgetown, it is a (private) outdoor range - not open to the public. Easiest way to check it out would be signing up for a class. Anyone who wants a flyer for the Defensive/Fighting Pistol I class on 6/14/2014 or CHL can email me at todd@firmusarms.com or check out the website at www.firmusarms.com All of our instructors are 20+ year LE Firearms Instructors. Our goal is to give Central Texas good guys $400-$500 dollars worth of training in one day for $100. No Air Fair, No Hotel, No Rental Car, No High Registration, No High round counts where you have to show up with 1,500 to 2,000 rounds just to train. Also as a added bonus we are giving away free bricks (333/225) of .22lr to the first 25 people who register. If anyone wants more information please call or text me at 512/825-0170. Thanks! Todd

firmusarms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    possibly - can you tell me more about sponsoring a forum - when is the next lunch meet? I cud come talk to the group about what we are doing??? Thanks -

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Thanks, Firmus! I am probably going to sign up for a CHL renewal at some point. I was hoping there was another "public" range out there as what we have is rather limited in the RR/Pflugerville area.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Todd,
    They allowed me to attend lunch & I brought nothing to the table (so to speak) but an appetite. I'm pretty sure you'll be welcomed. Just watch the lunch thread & be there.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom