• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike from NY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    The DA in that county REFUSED to prosecute him for that. The Sheriffs in NYS have also REFUSED to stop publically denouncing the new law after he summoned them to Albany to reprimanded them and have now joined the lawsuit! His majesty is now probably frothing at the mouth in outrage at the insolence of his subjects!!! I hope y'all have a little higher opinion of us that don't live in New York City... WNYT.com - DA will not prosecute man arrested under <st1:stockticker>SAFE</st1:stockticker> Act

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I hope y'all have a little higher opinion of us that don't live in New York City...

Honestly? You kind of get lumped in with your neighbors there. Yes I do understand that much of the rest of the state might not agree with banning 8 bullets or banning a big gulp, etc., but the fact remains that lots of folks in NYC keep electing these idiots. Unfortunately for you, most of us lump NY and NYC into the same group since the city seems to get to speak for the state.

I am glad to hear the sheriff's are standing up against this. This is the kind of news we need to hear to help the rest of us differentiate the city from the rest of the state.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Exactly the same thing as in WA. Most of the populace is lib-tards along the coast and the people in the east get hosed.

Top Bottom