• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Well, if you were not there, you missed out. I think there was about 8 of us. People started arriving about 5:30 PM. We had the usual mix of weapons. Handguns, rifles and Shotguns. (Oh my !).

Shooting in the dark is much harder then you would think. With the tikki tourches, lantern, flashlights, lasers and camp fire, it made it doable. The full moon helped out alot too. I think a few of the guy's will be shopping for some night sights, weapon mounted lights and lasers REAL SOON !

I was the last one to pull out at around 11:00 PM after picking up all of our brass and garbage. Was a great time had by all IMO. No one went home with any "extra" holes and we didn't even get hassled by CBP. They did circle around us in their chopper though.

I am sure that there will be pictures and video posted here soon enough. I know the ones with me should get a laugh ! They speak for themselves !

If you never have shot at night, you need to try it. I am sure we will do it again. The only thing we require is that you shoot with us in the day, so we can see that you have safe handling practices of weapons.

Hope to make the next one bigger and better. All and all, I think it was a sucess !
    Military Camp

Torquemada

Dum Spiro Proelior
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    El Paso - Republic of Texas
    Hey there, Rich! Joshua here.

It was indeed a great time with great folks. Thank you very much for inviting me. I am much obliged.

I can't wait to see photos of the event. I'm sure a good number of keepers were snapped.

Thanks again, Rich. I'll be roaming around on this forum so I'll be sure to keep in the loop for any upcoming El Paso events.

In Corde Regis,
    Joshua

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Hey there, Rich! Joshua here.

It was indeed a great time with great folks. Thank you very much for inviting me. I am much obliged.

I can't wait to see photos of the event. I'm sure a good number of keepers were snapped.

Thanks again, Rich. I'll be roaming around on this forum so I'll be sure to keep in the loop for any upcoming El Paso events.

In Corde Regis,
    Joshua

Joshua,

Welcome to the forum. I don't know about any "keepers" but the guy's did take some pic's.

Yes sir, we will post any events here, usually bout a week in advance. More fun to come ! Gotta say, it was a memorable first night shoot !

Glad you could make it and hope you can make it to some of the others.

Rich

Sal1911a1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    El Paso
    Great safe time, it's always a good show with Rich and Acetone
    It was cool meeting other shooters as well, lets do it again real soon.

Joshua, next time we will have more time to test out some 1911's. I will provide the guns and ammo

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    It was dark.
    IMG_1835.jpg

randmplumbingllc and Reacher charging mags.
    IMG_1836.jpg

The moon rising.
    IMG_1840.jpg

Other than my (self-inflicted) injury, this was the only other fatality of the night, randmplumbing's pants.
    IMG_1846.jpg

After the rain we got last week, the wood was damp. It turned into the typical situation:

Hillbilly1: "The fire went out."
    Hillbilly2: "Pour some more gas on it."

Eventually it lit.
    IMG_1854.jpg

I have some video that I will post when I cut out the minutes of blackness and heckling.

I had a great time and look forward to doing this again.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Other than my (self-inflicted) injury, this was the only other fatality of the night, randmplumbing's pants.

Not quite........ there was another fatality....................one of the tikki tourches was fatally wounded..................by 12 Ga. shot.................... may it rest in peace !

espnazi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    El Paso
    Not quite........ there was another fatality....................one of the tikki tourches was fatally wounded..................by 12 Ga. shot.................... may it rest in peace !
    LOL. I guess they couldn't make the shot of trying to blow the tikki torch out without destroying it.

Top Bottom