• ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Just hung up on it. I thought this might be a great way to talk with a doctor since our PCP's office won't answer the phone except to put us on hold forever and they won't see anyone in person, only by virtual appts. So I got the call from Teladoc and the person had such a strong accent I couldn't understand a single word. After 3 attempts I said thank you and hung up on him/her/it. Doesn't anyone in the medical community speak English?
    Texas SOT

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I just got off a call with another doc, at least I could understand him. 5 questions later he's sent a prescription to my pharmacy and I'll get it tomorrow. That's how it should work. I'm much happier with Teladoc now and will continue to try to work with them.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Just hung up on it. I thought this might be a great way to talk with a doctor since our PCP's office won't answer the phone except to put us on hold forever and they won't see anyone in person, only by virtual appts. So I got the call from Teladoc and the person had such a strong accent I couldn't understand a single word. After 3 attempts I said thank you and hung up on him/her/it. Doesn't anyone in the medical community speak English?
    No habla

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I hate doctors. Most are lying egotistical and arrogant SOB's that are full of shit!
    ecc3b32e8bf983eddce1cac1a3b907c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The thought of doing a doc/tela-visit creeps me out.

I wonder if I'm the only one?

And I thought, your own PCP would be the one that'd see you.

Obviously, there's a lot I don't know about this tela-bs.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My wife's sych doctor stopped having office visits, she he'd to use her phone. I thought it was sketchy, hi how are you doing? I'm fine, okay I'll send a prescription to your pharmacy.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I just got off the phone with Teladoc again. It took about 5 minutes after requesting an appointment for the call to come in. It was a doctor in Florida who is licensed to practice in Texas, spoke proper English, explained what to do after I told him my problem, and sent the prescription to my pharmacy. No charge since they take Medicare, except I might get another call because I'm on a Medicare Advantage program now. I wanted to use Teladoc, our PCP moved out of state and we haven't found another. I'm real pleased with Teladoc now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom