• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So turning from a side street that dead ends into 29 you can only turn left or right and each lane is marked as turn only.

I have never used a signal there and after watching don't see many who do and 80% roll the stop sign.

Expensive lesson 212 bucks for failure to signal.

I realize cops use that and burned out bulbs to come sniff if you are a pot head or see if your a doper. i am neither did not cop an attitude fight or argue figured He was going to give me a warning nope. I guess I must have hit it and quit it on his sister lol.

Oh well guess it was just my time to pay the stupid tax and you can bet I will use my blinker from now on for any turn and it will come on WELL in advance of any lane changes.

Rant over and no I am not mad at anyone other than myself just putting it out there to save a brother 212 bucks if they are in Burnet County and run into the Sheriff that got me.
    Guns International

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Well... revenue collection for the county (or city or state) IS their major malfunction in life, after all.

[But a “no signal” at a dead end ‘T’ intersection?......really?.....I mean, really?]

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    20 years of driving a Postal vehicle will insure that you ALWAYS use your turn signals. It's one of those things that get stupid people fired. They do monthly driving observations. If you're deficient you get written up. If it continues you can be fired. I've seen it happen.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    That sucks but it is what it is.

Defensive driving is the way to go if you can.

Blinkers are a tricky thing. I use mine but don't trust anybody else's.

It's funny driving behind my parents. My dad will change lanes then after a second put his blinker on. I can just hear my mom yelling at him for not using it. Well, he did, just not until she let him have it.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    So turning from a side street that dead ends into 29 you can only turn left or right and each lane is marked as turn only.

I have never used a signal there and after watching don't see many who do and 80% roll the stop sign.

Expensive lesson 212 bucks for failure to signal.

I realize cops use that and burned out bulbs to come sniff if you are a pot head or see if your a doper. i am neither did not cop an attitude fight or argue figured He was going to give me a warning nope. I guess I must have hit it and quit it on his sister lol.

Oh well guess it was just my time to pay the stupid tax and you can bet I will use my blinker from now on for any turn and it will come on WELL in advance of any lane changes.

Rant over and no I am not mad at anyone other than myself just putting it out there to save a brother 212 bucks if they are in Burnet County and run into the Sheriff that got me.
    Dunno, but you had NO CHOICE but to turn left or right and it was marked as such, then why do you need to signal, I'm a turn lane and gonna turn...DUH. Signal is just that used to transmit that are going to do something, like CHANGE lanes on the highway.

Not sure where you live, but here in the San Antonio area, no one uses a signal

Top Bottom