• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I jus say yo po po what u b wantin? Why am i being stopped, you profilin bastard!!!
    Jus cause i b creepin round a 2:00 in da morn, oooo yeah i gots a gun so what. Dis b Texas and black lives matter . I gots a license for my gat, but it's in the mail.
    Ok you can go
    Oh! Yes sir! Right away you go sir!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Guns International

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I jus say yo po po what u b wantin? Why am i being stopped, you profilin bastard!!!
    Jus cause i b creepin round a 2:00 in da morn, oooo yeah i gots a gun so what. Dis b Texas and black lives matter . I gots a license for my gat, but it's in the mail.
    Ok you can go

at least he gets it

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    rman; kirk10100,

Fwiw, I was stopped by the HOT redhead on my way home from DFW as a result of a turn-signal bulb that was burned-out. - IF I could have gotten away with it, I would have taken that particular DPS trooper home with me. = She was THAT utterly gorgeous & appealing.
    (Wouldn't you know, she was wearing a wedding band!!! = !@#$%)

yours, satx

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    Traffic Stop Rule #1: Window down, hands on steering wheel, greet officer with Good Afternoon (morning or evening whatever the time of the day). When asked for driver's license - if carrying tell them you are; that you have a CPL and a gun on your hip, ask the officer what would you like me to do? Comply, say yes sir or ma'am; amazing how much a pleasant greeting goes when pulled over by the police goes.

Yep, have done all that and have been as humble, polite and respectful as possible, and even with that and providing them my CHL, twice I've gotten speeding tickets in the past 6 years in the Dallas area. Once for going 7 over and the other for going 6 over.

Top Bottom