• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txsnowman2k2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    its not a shoot or anything like that but i just wanted to let you all know that i am going to be a grandfather for the first time... any day now...thought it was earlier today but it was a squib load:confused:...i normally think of myself as a calm and collected level headed person........ but i gotta tell you this waiting is killing me:banghead:...just needed to vent...thanks, tx...
    Guns International

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Man o man are you about to become very proud and happy man; I know I was.
    I think some times I love my grand kids more than any other people in the world.
    Nothing like sitting at the breakfast table with your 1 yr old grand son or daughter eating chocolate cake when their mother walks in and has a fit.
    That's when you remind them 'my house - my rules" and grand kids get cake for breakfast if they want!!!
    I have three, 2 boys and a girl and love them dearly.
    Congrats!!!!

txsnowman2k2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    yep, its gonna be wild to say the least... my kids had moved on and it was just mama and me, now my daughter has moved back in home and mama and me cant run around nekid anymore.hehe...its gonna be different for sure...tx

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Congrats... and as for cake for breakfast I love when my daughter is at Oma's house and gets cake, cuz I get it tooo

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Congratulations txsnowman2k2,

I became a Grandpa 5 years. In fact I started to teach my granddaughter how to shoot my younger daughter's BB gun, a few weeks ago. Had a great time.

txsnowman2k2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    well guys it finally happened... Adyson Makenzie Lee born 6-16-2009 @1313hrs. 8lbs 6oz. mother and daughter doing well..........................
    gramps could use a jack and coke...thanks you all for kind words and prayers...txsnowman2k2...

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Since this is a gun forum we'll expect you to pass out boxes of ammo instead cigars...j/k Congratulations. Now spoil that child as frequently as you can and send 'em home to their parents. Gotta break 'em in early like my parents and in-laws do with my kids.

Top Bottom