• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I'm waiting outside a Circle K for my computer guy, he tried fixing a hard drive. I'm wearing my weapon waiting by my car off to the side parking. A woman comes out of the store with the manager, woman gets in her car and leaves. Manager asked if I needed some help, said I was waiting for someone. She said some customers were nervous because I had a gun, I said yes I do because I can. She asked me to wait in my car, no problem I said. I was expecting a sheriff to show up. Never had anyone question my gun.
    Guns International

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Wearing a mask doesn't help....

:green:

I think I look rather fetching with my paisley bandanna. Somebody gonna give me shit about it, I'm just following orders!

ZHKUP8q.gif

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    Doubt they own/control the entire parking lot, so good luck w/that.
    Correct,
    Under Section 46.03 and 46.035 of the Penal Code, “premisesmeans a building or a portion of a building. The term does not include any public or private driveway, street, sidewalk or walkway, parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area.

of course there is the fine line of exercising your rights and just being a jerk. If you’re going to carry under LTC, you should be an ambassador for gun owners. Unfortunately and we see it every day in the liberal media, it takes 1 idiot for the rest of us to be judged.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Correct,
    Under Section 46.03 and 46.035 of the Penal Code, “premisesmeans a building or a portion of a building. The term does not include any public or private driveway, street, sidewalk or walkway, parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area.

Are you sure you are a LTC instructor? Cause 06/07 is what you use to have LTC leave property, not 03 or 035. 03 & 035 have nothing to do with what I wrote. Nor do they have any relevance to a privately owned convenience store.

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    Are you sure you are a LTC instructor? Cause 06/07 is what you use to have LTC leave property, not 03 or 035. 03 & 035 have nothing to do with what I wrote. Nor do they have any relevance to a privately owned convenience store.
    I was quoting under the definition of what a premise is. I was agreeing with you, 30.06 and .07 signs going up which is not good. But legally the parking lot is not part of the legal definition of premise. That is all I was trying to do.

Top Bottom