• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    So i have been achin' to go fishing. a little over a month ago i got my license again and now i cant seem to find anybody to go hit a pond or a river or a lake or nothin with.

ive gotten out to the river once, in the middle of the night. caught a frog lol.

but i'm not usually planning on catching much, jsut looking to get my hooks wet. but it is nice when something is in the mood for a worm, cause i'm usually in the mood for a fish.

long story short, around the New bruanfels areas, what are some good spots? good times, etc. Having caught a whopping 3 fish in my life, i think i might look for a spot i might actually pull something in... and hey if it is a secret spot, i've got a blindfold if you want to drive ;)
    Target Sports

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    My dad goes to Boerne Lake. Fee to get in is pretty cheap. He's caugt a few Largemouth bass. a few lbs. Not babies.

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    My dad goes to Boerne Lake. Fee to get in is pretty cheap. He's caugt a few Largemouth bass. a few lbs. Not babies.
    i fish there a bit when its not real windy... get around 10 to 15 fish every time we go and we just found out they have stripper at the lake too ... opened up a whole other fishing in the same lake

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hew Wolfwood, I know a hole out near Choke Canyon that is rocking between January and March that has all kinds of spawning bass. If interested let me know and I can tell you how to get there.

Top Bottom