• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Not Texas
    There’s a small but solid group of miscreants on the INGO site who love their CZ’s, precision .22LR rifles, and spending other people’s money. Fortunately, they do test the products before recommending them to the populous.

One of the items that they recently shared are Fix it Sticks … Home | Fix It Sticks - Manufacturer of High Quality Tool Kits

I had some gift certificates to a local sporting goods store that carried this product, so I figured why not try them out? This little tool set has become one of my favorites and is in my range bag for the foreseeable future.

Here’s what I picked up …

fixitsticks.jpg

This is the All-In-One Torque Driver set with a Mini All-in-One Touque Driver to replace the 1/2" socket.

Next up for the range bag is the Wiha #75985, Micro Bit Handle Storage Torx® Pocket Clip 7 Piece Set.
    Hurley's Gold

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2020
    North of Dallas
    Those seem like fantastic tools, albeit a bit pricey. I went with the Wheeler Digital Fat Wrench and a variety of bits. The FixIt sticks are probably more durable and definitely more portable.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    They sell them on bicycling sites and I bought my dad a set a couple of years ago. He is very pleased with them.
    I bought them for general use, not bikes or guns, although he has both.

Top Bottom