• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    All these magazine restrictions as in no more than 10 rounds, etc. are superfluous and ridiculous. If someone goes nuts and want to kill a bunch of people, they'll just bring more mags. It's hard to believe the idiots behind the magazine capacity maximum laws can really think that will keep someone from doing mass damage!

Last edited:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    All these magazine restrictions as in no more than 10 rounds, etc. are superfluous and ridiculous. If someone goes nuts and want to kill a bunch of people, they'll just bring more mags. It's hard to believe the idiots behind the magazine capacity maximum laws can really think that will keep someone from doing mass damage!

Its already agianst the law to kill... i dont think we need anymore laws than that.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    How many AR magazines do you think are out there?

PMags, Lancers, other polymer mags, used GI mags, other new mfg metal mags? There could be a half a billion floating around murica.

I would turn mine in, if I had not sold them all. But I bet there are some here that would never turn them in.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    The shotgun plug is a federal law for migratory birds. It doesn't permanently reduce the capacity.
    I have no doubt if the anti-2A folks get their way, we will follow the path of Great Britain, Canada, Australia, etc. It will start with scary assault rifles, then semi-auto pistols, then any semi-auto gun, then all pistols, but we'll get to keep our hunting guns until they decide bolt action rifles with scopes are sniper weapons and no one needs those, then we'll be left with double barrel shotguns before they get rid of everything. We have to fight them at every turn. We cannot say 'well, I don't like evil black rifles so I won't fight for those'...we must stand for everything we have and we would be better off if we went on the offensive and started pushing for more rights to be given back to us. Like getting rid of the stupid SBR under the NFA...a rifle is a rifle for goodness sake.
    This merits a stop to unpack the SBR nonsense. In the original version of the NFA, handguns were treated just like full auto weapons. The SBR/SBS provisions were added to stop the obvious workaround to get a pseudo-handgun. A certain revolver club, whose name evades my memory, successfully lobbied to have the handgun provision removed but the workarounds remained.

Further, an itinerant moonshiner was charged shortly thereafter for a sawed off shotgun. Federal Court found in his favor that his shotgun was constitutionally protected and cut him loose in addition to ruling the law unconstitutional. The .gov appealed to the Supreme Court which granted a default judgment when the then-dead moonshiner predictably failed to appear, and here we are.

Top Bottom