• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    Yeah, it has a "Compact User Interface (CUI)" and a "Full-function User Interface(FUI)." In the CUI you have pre-programmed settings like most other flashlights. In the FUI you can program up to 5 "Modes." These modes can be programmed to output a steady beam, beacon, strobe or SOS. The brightness level can be set for each of these. For the beacon and strobe, you can also set the flash frequency.

Here is the link to the manufacturer: LiteFlux Co. Ltd

Here is the link to the US distributor: EliteLED.com - LiteFlux LF3XT programmable LED Flashlight

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'd like to get a nice flashlight, but I'm not quite sold on shelling out over $100 for one yet. I need to do more looking around before I decide to get one. We carry Surefire and Streamlight at work, so I can get a fair deal on one, but it's still not on the top of my list.

A G2 is a good defensive light. It's less than $50 retail.

A buddy, tells me that Surefire is coming out with an E body light, reversable clip, 120 lumen LED, and momentary; 2 stage tailcap.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    A G2 is a good defensive light. It's less than $50 retail

I like the 6P LED model, after looking on their website. It appears to be all aluminum body, and only a few bucks more than the G2. Either one doesn't look bad to me.

I really, really want one of the Titans, but at $250 retail, no thanks.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yep, the 6p is a good choice. It has the same body 1.25" as the G light.

The one coming out is going to be a little thinner, 1" IIRC; like the E-2, etc. Some people like the feel of the E body better.

If you are going to carry the light in a "ruler pocket" either works well. If you are going to carry in a front or back pocket the E body works a little better.

Top Bottom