Flippin’ Pronstar

SQLGeek

Wheel Gun Nut
TGT Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
Richmond
Makes me want a career change. Awesome dude.

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
Open house today.
Multiple offers.

Another open house tomorrow, then highest/best offers by 7pm.

This market is crazy.
Gotta make hay while the sun shines, and get into my next flip quick...before things take a turn LOL

Makes me want a career change. Awesome dude.
Getting laid-off from my former soul-crushing career was one of the best things that’s happened to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
Yes but in a totally heterosexual way
Says the guy who has to include emoji's in his reply....

I could never do what you are doing. I don't really care for the pieces that it takes to form the modern look. I do think the pictures you posted look good, modern, and are exactly what it needs to look like to sell. My taste is just different than that, so I'd end up using something different that looks dated and wouldn't sell at all. You understand the current style, so this works for you.

I'm curious, have you considered turning any of the houses into rental properties in case the buying market goes South? It would have to be the right location, etc., but I was just wondering about the long term, smaller pay out over time vs. the lump sum, up front flip payout.

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
Says the guy who has to include emoji's in his reply....

I could never do what you are doing. I don't really care for the pieces that it takes to form the modern look. I do think the pictures you posted look good, modern, and are exactly what it needs to look like to sell. My taste is just different than that, so I'd end up using something different that looks dated and wouldn't sell at all. You understand the current style, so this works for you.

I'm curious, have you considered turning any of the houses into rental properties in case the buying market goes South? It would have to be the right location, etc., but I was just wondering about the long term, smaller pay out over time vs. the lump sum, up front flip payout.
I’m not a fan of the aesthetic either, but neutral Dems to attract the most buyers while offending the fewest.

It’s hard not to want to put my own thumbprint on things. But my style would have Snap-On kitchen cabinets LOL

So I need to sort of step back and try to look they the lens of someone else.

Rentals to build my asset column is the ultimate goal. Flips provide cash flow to replace the salary I no longer receive...once I can pay off a bit of debt, I’ll be retaining some of these as rentals.

4-5 flips per year should cover my salary. So anything more than that will be held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

robertc1024

Staff member
TGT Supporter
Jan 22, 2013
San Marcos
My sister worked in real estate for a while. She told her clients trying to sell properties to "oatmeal" it. Everything beige... Sounds similar.

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
My sister worked in real estate for a while. She told her clients trying to sell properties to "oatmeal" it. Everything beige... Sounds similar.
20 years from now when the "outdated" stuff will be trendy retro they'll be putting all back. Just like when people used to sheetrock over shiplap.

SQLGeek

Wheel Gun Nut
TGT Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
Richmond
Very true. Most buyers don't want to see someone else's decorating tastes in a potential home. Neutral allows them to better envision their own designs.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Looks great. I like the light in the dining room.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member