Patriot Mobile

Florida Deputy stops attempted spree killing in car dealership in less than 60 second

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Hope he recovers soon. BUT reading the comments about the story I have to agree that IF he'd been a CHL holder There would likely be a criminal investigation. And all kinds of "public" out cry.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Hope he recovers soon. BUT reading the comments about the story I have to agree that IF he'd been a CHL holder There would likely be a criminal investigation. And all kinds of "public" out cry.

There will still be an investigation, and I don't see any evidence that a license holder would be treated differently.

I cannot help but think that many of us have some kind of persecution complex. We just cannot let a good story live without some kind of negative BS.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    So why do home owners who shoot scumbags that are breaking into their homes have to go before a grand jury? Why is there a need for somebody like law shield. why do you need to prove "your" innocence? Pointing out the obvious, is not Negative BS.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    So why do home owners who shoot scumbags that are breaking into their homes have to go before a grand jury? Why is there a need for somebody like law shield. why do you need to prove "your" innocence? Pointing out the obvious, is not Negative BS.

Yes it is, and you are not proving your innocence.

Cops face the grand jury too.

You know shooting someone is illegal, right? The cause for the investigation is to determine if there was a lawful cause for the illegal act, or a "justification" for the illegal act.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

That is TX criminal procedure.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom