• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Other views: Bills protect 2nd Amendment rights (Feb. 27) | FLORIDA TODAY | floridatoday.com

Arizona already stomped our brains out. This along with Wyoming passing constitutional carry and SC looking at permit-less carry we are getting trampled here in Texas. All we've got is employer parking lots and campus that probably wont fly at private schools. I still had to go to a 10hr class to get my permit packet and if my school throws up a 30.06 it overrides the law.

Florida is getting campus carry, open carry and a new law prohibiting localities from dicking with the 2nd amendment.

WHAT GIVES? THIS IS TEXAS DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hurley's Gold

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Unfortunately Texas has never been a leader in gun rights. We're more content to follow the lead of other, more freedom loving states.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    We're also the state most associated with Jim Bowie although apparently we hate his knives and consider them evil.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I've never heard that but I know why. It's still about tx as a whole. FL is cool though, I love saltwater fishing, I enjoy the hell out of myself there. I'd like to have a home there one day.

Top Bottom