Florida Man (here we go...)

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
Apr 13, 2018
Rice.
So loser A is cool with using handicapped spaces. Loser B goes cringe. Loser A has no self control and walks out of the store like his shit don’t stink and pushes loser B. Loser B pulls gun. Loser A is like a deer in the headlights. Loser B shoots anyway.

Yup...people are amazing.

Keeping your cool can pay off. People are fucking crazy.

FireInTheWire

Ego kills talent
TGT Supporter
Jan 22, 2018
Big Country
So loser A is cool with using handicapped spaces. Loser B goes cringe. Loser A has no self control and walks out of the store like his shit don’t stink and pushes loser B. Loser B pulls gun. Loser A is like a deer in the headlights. Loser B shoots anyway.

Yup...people are amazing.

Keeping your cool can pay off. People are fucking crazy.
Very much so

busykngt

TGT Addict
Jun 14, 2011
McKinney
What I’d be interested in knowing is: how / who is paying for his defense. The article says one of his lawyers (or consultants) is the guy who defended Zimmerman. And the shooter guy’s work history included him being a tree trimmer (& general cleanup after hurricanes) and was an Uber driver until his vehicle gave out, on him.

So I’m wondering, did he have one of those “insurance policies” for CCW holders? And if so, who? Otherwise, it doesn’t look like he’s got two nickels he could rub together from what I can read about him.

Sublime

Mar 24, 2019
Dallas
I dunno about prison. He was pushed to the ground and he doesn't look that young to me. He has words with the driver and c'mon good or bad that was all it was. The passenger comes out of the store and does the initial assault.
Don't think I would like you'll to sit on the jury. Hopefully voir dire is done to root out some of those folks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sublime

Mar 24, 2019
Dallas
The shooter initiated the confrontation.
Well that is your opinion but let's go with that. A verbal confrontation does not warrant an assault and definitely not from someone not initially involved in the confrontation. Do you disagree with that?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom