Join TexasGunTalk

Florida Man (here we go...)

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by busykngt, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Sublime

Sublime Active Member

Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Yeah if we just let a..holes be a..holes and let them do whatever, this whole thing could have been avoided. That jury showed him.

2. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yeah, he shouldn't have been an a..hole.

toddnjoyce likes this.
  3. Sublime

Sublime Active Member

Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Haha, I see what you did. He didn't start it but hey, he finished it. You think mom learned anything from this encounter? She'll continue on with her unsocial behavior and be the victim of this the rest of her life. Maybe we should have sympathy for the kid. I saw "their kind" a lot in CPS. Of course now I am making judgments but I bet I am not far off.

4. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    That's right, her parents started it.

5. Bithabus

Bithabus ! TGT Supporter

Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Kid was already doomed

6. busykngt

busykngt TGT Addict

Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Regrettably, there was more than just one kid!

To me, it’s why I get pulled into watching YouTube police videos: I’m just inherently fascinated by their attitude of, “the law doesn’t apply to me!” mentality.

7. BRD@66

BRD@66 TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Ditto if you are not armed.

8. FireInTheWire

FireInTheWire Ego kills talent TGT Supporter

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    tenor.gif

9. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    You both forgot the third *******, the lady that parked in the handicap spot.

10. phoenix

phoenix Active Member

Sep 10, 2014
    I was in that area of Florida when this happened for a funeral. When I first saw it i was really torn as there was no doubt in my mind that he had a right to pull the gun, but it seemed although the aggressor was moving toward him until he pulled a gun. The time between teh draw and shoot with the back up is where i thought the room for error could be. I personally probably would have not taken the shot, but I doubt he would have had the same luck trying that with me. Some groups do have problems with rules and i was not surprised when I heard she chose to park in a handicapped spot and gave the guy lip when he informed her of it. I get the "its none of his business" and i would not have said anything personally. It appears she sai d"you want me to get me man" which i wont comment on the stereotype the reminds me of, but you know how it goes. There was a report about previous complaints where he said he would draw his gun like road rage or someone cutting him off. supposedly someone else was in an argument a couple weeks before where the owner of the store told the shooter off and it was over a parking spot. He was allowed to testify eventhough no report was filed. Without that stuff i would hope he would have stood a better chance. They also did not charge him too aggresivly as they often do.