Target Sports

Fly fishing promotes violence against women because lure names.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

5CA47D55-5840-46A6-90BA-6C74A93EAEBA.jpeg
    Gun Zone Deals

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    I skimmed through the post and the comments and thought the whole thing was just goofy. But I just scrolled to the bottom and saw this last comment.

http://oregonflyfishingblog.com/202...-and-the-fly-fishing-industry/#comment-352034

"... This site is run by the Caddis Fly Shop for the entertainment and education of our community. Yes, we are posting comments that are showing support for Jay’s thoughts. If you would like to tell the world why this post makes you very mad, there are websites and social media channels specifically for that. In fact, we recommend it for your health. Talk it out with your friends and family. Take a look at what it is that bothers you enough to post the kinds of comments we’re deleting."

They post something they know could stir up emotions, and they not only don't allow a two-sided discussion, they make you think the whole world agrees with them. I know, it's their site, their blog, they're free to do what they want, etc. I get it. But the censuring we've seen on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc in the past six months is now showing up in fishing shops. This ain't good, and I don't even fish.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Please tell me that was a satire piece!!!

Sent from my laptop while sitting in a chair during a snowstorm in NE Oregon. No fishing for many months yet. Fly fishing is a Western and Central Oregon habit. We snag our fish here while holding a PBR in the other hand... :what:

Typical Western Oregon fly fisher:
    Man-bun-haircut-long-man-bun-shutterstock-500x500.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom