Hurley's Gold

Fly fishing promotes violence against women because lure names.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I'm to the point of GAGGING every time I see something from the MORON LEFT that is THAT utterly STUPID.

Further, I have a considerable number of longtime female friends (including 5 "sisters of the heart" & to whom I am closer to than any of "what is left of" my "blood" family) & NONE of them are interested in the so-called "sensitive men".
    As (my "true sister of the heart",) EVA says, "IF I wanted 'sensitive', I'd go out with my girlfriends."
    (YES, Eva is the same "all around LOVELY lady" that I've mentioned several times on the TGT forum, who is the feminine equivalent of a Papal Knight.)

yours, satx

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Please tell me that was a satire piece!!!

Sent from my laptop while sitting in a chair during a snowstorm in NE Oregon. No fishing for many months yet. Fly fishing is a Western and Central Oregon habit. We snag our fish here while holding a PBR in the other hand... :what:

Typical Western Oregon fly fisher:
    Man-bun-haircut-long-man-bun-shutterstock-500x500.jpg
    The Sierra Nevadas are lined with em as well.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The Sierra Nevadas are lined with em as well.

One of my brothers used to backpack the Sierras. Never been there myself. But he is kind of a granola. I've been told the fly fishing is better over on the east side around Bishop for big Browns and something called a "Golden trout". Hmmm, only in Calif. Must be something like showing the new seaman the "Golden rivet" in the bilge.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I couldn't bear to read what I'm guessing is some sorta 'male vagina speak'.

The 'pajama boys' are 'the new feminists' theme makes me laugh with a disgusted cringe...

I hope they don't break a nail or something equally terrifying for them while they're telling us how horrible actual men are...a-holes.

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    I'm no fisherman, but I cannot believe I wasted 10 minutes of my time reading that article. Who cares what someone calls a specific lure.

Top Bottom