• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I just moved to SA 3 month ago. Im from the Monterey bay. Weather is crazy here 90's and up for over a month. Hows Dallas weather?

It's warm, been mid-90's.
    I like the heat, and this isn't hot IMHO.
    Temps are just a bit warmer than SoCal, humidity is a bit more as well.

We used to boat @ Lake Havasu in the middle of summer, regularly over 120 degrees.
    THAT's hot LOL
    "It's a dry heat"...yeah, so is an oven.

My wife's family lives in Riverside/Corona, CA (about 60 miles or so inland from the coast).
    Whenever they chime-in about how hot Dallas is, we ask them how hot it is outside their door right this very moment...and no matter what, it's ALWAYS been hotter than Dallas
    emoji4.png

But for some reason they keep asking, expecting a different answer for that "We told you so!" moment.

I don't regret moving for even a moment.
    There's no way in hell I'll ever go back to Kommiefornia.
    Gun Zone Deals

Alexander831

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2017
    San Antonio
    Looks like we're in the same boat. My family is always waiting for the "I told u so, now come back already" moment but i also don't regret it and im not going back. Me and my wife would work crazy hours and would barely scrape by. We we're renting a 500sqf 2 bedroom apartment for $1600 no utility's included for years. Living paycheck by paycheck literally. Now she's a house wife and im the only one working and providing and we live better than ever. 1500sqf 3 bedroom house for $700 and we will be home owners in a few months. Life is good. Cheers!

Top Bottom