• Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    Welcome to Texas and the forum.

Many of the bigger cities will be blue, but the suburbs lean red. Though we are getting more liberals moving out to the suburbs.
    Hurley's Gold

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Greetings.

We are closing on our new home in San Antonio in a couple of weeks and hope to become a welcome part of your forum.

We're fleeing the invading hordes of liberal dolts from Kommiefornia who have been changing Nevada from free America into a satellite of their failed state.

George

Welcome, but SA ain't exactly red and if you head up to Austin, it will feel like lil' CA.

GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2018
    San Antonio
    Perhaps; the terminology here in Nevada may be different. While my mailing address says 'Las Vegas', I do not live in the City of Las Vegas; I live in an unincorporated area and we are run by a county commission.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Perhaps; the terminology here in Nevada may be different. While my mailing address says 'Las Vegas', I do not live in the City of Las Vegas; I live in an unincorporated area and we are run by a county commission.
    By your own words, you lived in an unincorporated area of the county, it will be the same way here.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    As I understand it, I will be living in an unincorporated are of San Antonio.

That’s actually not all that descriptive. The city of SA boundaries weave like fingers around other incorporated cities (I believe there are 15 of them) such as Castle Hills as well as unincorporated areas of the county, two of which are subject to an annexation vote on Nov 6.

If you registered to vote already and live in the affected area, you should have been notified by letter. The answer is vote option 2, or NO to annexation.

I live west of San Antonio off I-10 in an unincorporated area of the county adjacent to Fair Oaks with Boerne schools and Boerne address.

We are subject to the annexation and will be voting No.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I know many of the cuss words so that I know when I'm being cussed at for not understanding.
    hA0E9875B.jpg

Top Bottom