• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I just realized that FNH is who manufactures the M249 SAW and the M240 series light machine guns. These are both quality weapons and I never knew that durring Army carreer. How are FNH pistols?
    Gun Zone Deals

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    With all of the mergers and acquisitions over the last several years, it's hard to keep track of who owns who and who makes what. I do know that FNH owns Browning and Winchester.

Not really an answer to your question, though. ;)

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Once you get past the fact that they feel like toys (especially the FiveseveN) they are good quality pistols....

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    I borrowed an FNP 40 once about a year ago and was surprised at how good it shot. Very reliable and accurate...a steal for the money they want for the thing. Very well finished and it pointed nicely and felt good in the hand.

Good company backing it up as well.

If they appeal to you...I'd say you could do alot worse than the FNP. CDNN used to have VERY good prices on these guns. New and with 3 mags thet were around 400 or less.

- brickboy240

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I am bassing that mostly off of my experience with the FiveseveN, which is a ridiculously lightwieght pistol. I am by no means bashing poly pistols, I own a few. The FN just has an overtly "plastic" feel to me.....

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I am bassing that mostly off of my experience with the FiveseveN, which is a ridiculously lightwieght pistol. I am by no means bashing poly pistols, I own a few. The FN just has an overtly "plastic" feel to me.....

I understand. I was just wondering. Some people are very anti polymere!!! I am not looking at getting one. i just thought it was interesting that they make the SAW and M240. I never knew that and I was in for 10 years!!! LOL

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    I have an FNP40 that I've put 1100 rounds through her without cleaning and she hasn't had any problems so far!!! Picked mine up at Bass Pro Shops for $510, w/taxes, out the door. Really, really like her so far and don't regret getting her at all.

Ruggles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    I have the PS90 and the Five seveN pistol. Both are great guns and while the pistol is mostly plastic it is very well made and feels solid. It weighs around 26ozs fully loaded with 20 rounds. This light weight throw alot of folks off but in fact they are very well built pistols.

I have never owned a FNP but I have never heard or read a bad thing about them which is rare for any gun in these internet days.

Top Bottom