• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    The Sam Houston Patriots will be hosting our banquet on May 9th in Cleveland. We have lots of guns on order as well as the Wall of Guns! You can contact me through this site or by cell @ 936-425-1102. Hope to see y'all there!

Also, the KelTech KSG 12 ga that usually comes in the package, we are using as a pre-event raffle. There will only be 300 tickets sold for this drawing which will end on April 15th. Tickets are $20 each or 6 for $100. Get yours quick! I live in Shpherd but work in the Heights in Houston so I can meet up along the Eastex if needed. I am also going to be in San Antonio tomorrow and Saturday in case anyone down that way wants some.

Curtis

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    LOL, I finally sat down and Googled it....looks like I'll be able to make something the three week that I'm home. Hopefully.

Hope to see ya'll sometime!

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    well, Spring is a lot closer to us than Nigeria! lol

Hope you can make it to our Cleveland event! let me know if you need more details on it.

I'm flying abck on Thursday evening, touchdown at IAH Friday morning. So damn.

BUT...I'll be in touch and doing what I can to help out for the next one!

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    This just in !! We have just added a Colt LE6900 to our list of guns for our event!! We will have several guns on hand and the Wall of Guns as well!!

With 20+ tables sold this is going to be our best ever banquet and we are looking forward to seeing y'all out there! Tickets still available but seating is limited.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I know a lot of folks on TGT went to the NRA annual meeting and had a great time. I just want to say that if you've never been to a Friends of NRA dinner, you are missing another great opportunity to hang out with good folks like you met at the convention.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Curtis and his team did a great job of putting together the Cleveland FNRA dinner! They had about 3 times as many folks this year as last. The food was excellent.

Of course, I seem to have used up all of my allotment of luck for the century and came back empty handed.

To top it all off, I was supposed to be buying a container of BBQ ribs, but somehow the ticket runners got confused and they went to someone else. Could have used them this weekend to avoid taking the in-laws out. Crap.

Still, FNRA dinners are always fun and my bad luck doesn't take away from Curtis' good efforts.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom