• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I know we have threads for funny pics, gun pics, girl pics, animal pics, etc. how about one for good food (home cooked or restaurant) and what it is, where it is.

I'll start....

Piola in Arlington, Va. (Apparently there is one in Houston also.)

Excellent brick oven pizza. Sat out on the patio (~70-72* with a nice cool breeze) and enjoyed the evening.

WEB SITE PIOLA, Famosi per la Pizza

This is the Honolulu Pizza:
    piola.jpg

ARJ Defense ad

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Next up is Virtue Feed and Grain at the end of King Street in Alexandria, Va. Next to the water and VERY pretty place.
    Virtue Feed & Grain • American Tavern & Restaurant Old Town Alexandria

Had the Chef special, Flat Iron Steak with Grilled Asparagus and an Au Gratin Potato with a demi glaze (I think that is what the waitress said). The steak was excellent! They forgot the steak knife, but the butter knife cut through it like it was a stick of butter that had been left out all day. The asparagus was pretty good but I did not like the sauce the potatoes were cooked with.

virtue.jpg

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    And last one from me for today.....I have plenty more, but these are a good start.....

Pho 75 in Arlington, Va. They have other locations as well....
    Pho 75

They serve anything you want, as long as it is Pho. You can pick from many types of beef in your Pho, though. Fatty Brisket, Well Done Brisket, Eye of Round, Bible Tripe, Tendon, etc.

pho75a.jpg

pho75b.jpg

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    It's suppose to be food pics Hays! Not empty plate
    Sorry, that food was so GOOD, I think I inhaled it! You can see the brisket and corn cob and the corn is in the container. (I used a knife to strip the kernels off the cob to make it easier to eat) The water bottle is hiding the baked potato with bacon bits and shredded cheese. There was also a cornbread salad. And, they serve Coca Cola products. That place is on the "list of reasons" to move to Texas from Las Vegas.

Top Bottom