• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crzy_mike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2017
    US
    Finally got back out the last two Sunday's. Finished up the food plot for the most part, could not get any equipment to pull behind a 4-wheeler back there but I did toss out some miracle grow. Also started on a second plot, this will be move of a food plot and less of a kill plot, it's much larger than the first. Used the weed-eater and to clear some vegetation and cut some trees down. Still not done but moved the feeder to the new plot to get the hogs to clear some remaining vegetation.

Pics of 2nd plot

Attachments

• Plot2.jpg
      Plot2.jpg
      177.8 KB · Views: 229
    • Plot2-1.jpg
      Plot2-1.jpg
      180.7 KB · Views: 269
    • Plot2-2.jpg
      Plot2-2.jpg
      180.1 KB · Views: 261
    • Plot2-3.jpg
      Plot2-3.jpg
      170.6 KB · Views: 245
    • Plot2-4.jpg
      Plot2-4.jpg
      181 KB · Views: 244

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finally got back out the last two Sunday's. Finished up the food plot for the most part, could not get any equipment to pull behind a 4-wheeler back there but I did toss out some miracle grow. Also started on a second plot, this will be move of a food plot and less of a kill plot, it's much larger than the first. Used the weed-eater and to clear some vegetation and cut some trees down. Still not done but moved the feeder to the new plot to get the hogs to clear some remaining vegetation.

Pics of 2nd plot
    Looking good man... That is some thick terrain.

crzy_mike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2017
    US
    The sad part is what you see are areas where it thins out dramatically, then we have to go in and fell some small stuff and limb the larger stuff.

CPTKILLER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Gatesville, TX
    I need to fertilize my food plots before it rain this week to encourage better growth. My goat herd does go after the food plots not fenced.

Goats are interesting and have similar habits to deer except goats are herding animals, more so than deer.

Top Bottom