• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    When I made visit back home everyone knew from the previous rant Coke is the real thing. I'll drink an RC over Pepsi, and have canceled food in restaurants that only served Pepsi. No sodas are for mixers. I do buy Topo Chico's when I wants fizz water. I would be impressed with some Dr. Browns Dark Cherry Soda,

OK, so you're not past redemption. That's good. I'll see if I can manage the cherry soda. Otherwise, I can toss some Cokes in.
    Gun Zone Deals

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    OK, so you're not past redemption. That's good. I'll see if I can manage the cherry soda. Otherwise, I can toss some Cokes in.
    The last safari I went on the chick from the renfest went with & brought her friend. I remind them both they might want to buy some duty free booze for camp as sitting by the fire at night drinking was all there was to do. My P.H. buddy Pieter then wife was coming out of the closet & she took to these 2 chicks in a big way. Soon they had drank up most of the camps supply and the got my half gallon of vodka and drank it thigh Diet Dr. Pepper.

I really don't need cherry soda's. I drink more water now that I drink less distillates.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The last safari I went on the chick from the renfest went with & brought her friend. I remind them both they might want to buy some duty free booze for camp as sitting by the fire at night drinking was all there was to do. My P.H. buddy Pieter then wife was coming out of the closet & she took to these 2 chicks in a big way. Soon they had drank up most of the camps supply and the got my half gallon of vodka and drank it thigh Diet Dr. Pepper.

I really don't need cherry soda's. I drink more water now that I drink less distillates.
    I'm not even sure Diet DrPepper is drinkable as a mixer...

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'll bring snacks and cokes. If things change and I can't make it I'll still leave a cooler there for y'all in advance.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Your story would have probably had a happy ending
    Apparently Marietta was the one looking for the happy ending. She left Pieter after that hunting season. Funnier was the ranch was her adopted fathers and when he got wing she came out of the closet dissowned her in favor of Pieter who got the kids.

Many times when they were in America between convention they came over. I'd just put Jerry Springer on for them & let tem have at a half gallon of booze. Marietta would sit there all drunk commenting on how filthy Americans are. Hell they looked at me as a bloody Kaffir.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Hell they looked at me as a bloody Kaffir.

Had to look that one up...

kaffir
    noun
    One of a race which, with the Hottentots and Bushmen, inhabit South Africa. They inhabit the country north of Cape Colony, the name being now specifically applied to the tribes living between Cape Colony and Natal, including the Ponda, Xosa, and Tembu; but the Zulus of Natal are true Kaffirs.

One of a race inhabiting Kafiristan in Central Asia.

Any Black African; -- a disparaging and offensive term used by white South Africans

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    That will be cool. I think between yourself & General Zod we should have plenty of drinks.

I posted a long time ago that I was bringing water (a 24 pack). Along with plastic spoons, knifes and forks
    and paper plates. I'm also bringing a couple of large bags of ice. Not the bags you get at 7/11

Do I still need to bring the water?

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Here's what we've got so far....

EZ-E
    Brisket & Beans

Baboon
    Brats & buns

Popsgarland Paper/Plastic/Trash bags

General Zod
    Dr. Pepper/water

Beatthetunaup Water/gatorade/coke

Mroper
    Chips/Unsweet Tea

Thescoutranch venison summer sausage/cheese/crackers

Last edited:

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I posted a long time ago that I was bringing water (a 24 pack). Along with plastic spoons, knifes and forks
    and paper plates. I'm also bringing a couple of large bags of ice. Not the bags you get at 7/11

Do I still need to bring the water?

Naw, we should have enough water. If you can add Paper or Styrofoam bowls would be cool though.

Top Bottom