For my daughter.

TXAARON

Sep 3, 2015
I’m looking to buy my 10 year old daughter a 22 for Christmas. And boy did I find a bad year to do it! Do any of y’all in the DFW area have anything for sale? Even if it is a little single shot something or other.

popsgarland

Aug 24, 2011
DFW area
I’m looking to buy my 10 year old daughter a 22 for Christmas. And boy did I find a bad year to do it! Do any of y’all in the DFW area have anything for sale? Even if it is a little single shot something or other.

Wife said if you want it she'll sell you hers. It's pink with pink ear protection, eye protection, 1 mag, 300 rounds of 22 shorts and a pink gun bag. And it only has 1 round fired through it.

It's a Walther P22

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
Wife said if you want it she'll sell you hers. It's pink with pink ear protection, eye protection, 1 mag, 300 rounds of 22 shorts and a pink gun bag. And it only has 1 round fired through it.
We really need to see pictures of this one!

Last edited:

cvgunman

Well-Known
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
@TXAARON
Is there a specific model of 22 you are looking for, or just about anything? Does color matter?
The Academy in McKinney had a Savage Rascal in stock last week.

Top Bottom