• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Sad to see so many people walk by. I can see where they thought maybe it was an unruly child just throwing a fit. The "you're not my dad" could've meant step-dad/moms bf. But still I'd say something to him for just handling a child like that. Stuff like that gets my blood boiling when I see parents doing that to their kids.

Definitely a red flag when she's yelling for "HELP!". Good to know there are some good people out there.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    People are such scum. A long time ago I taught my son what to do if someone tried to take him- resist, scream "Someone help me, I don't know you," etc.

Looks like I need a new plan.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Stuff like that sends chills down my spine. For me, he'd be lookin' at the business end of a .45 or .380. Hope I NEVER see one of these "make-believe" scenarios, because it would tick me off. I understand why it's done, and it DOES show a bigger issue, but geez - talk about a jack-up in adrenalin levels!!

nitronate33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    San Antonio
    i've seen a bunch of these similar types of videos and they are quite disturbing. however, the acting/setup was very poorly done and certainly didn't look very real. noone abducts a child on a busy street in ny city. you don't just hold onto the child's arm in an abduction. the kid would have its mouth covered and would be picked up and whisked away quickly and quietly to a black or white van with no windows.

although i believe people are very hesitant to help others and it is pathetic, you have to make the situation real and believable first before you truly judge. kids are brats and say all kinds of things to their parents.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I had a buddy who used to get his kids to run up to cops then scream and point "he's trying to touch my pecker". My buddy was L.E. at the time and was screwing with people in his own department.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    i've seen a bunch of these similar types of videos and they are quite disturbing. however, the acting/setup was very poorly done and certainly didn't look very real. noone abducts a child on a busy street in ny city. you don't just hold onto the child's arm in an abduction. the kid would have its mouth covered and would be picked up and whisked away quickly and quietly to a black or white van with no windows.

although i believe people are very hesitant to help others and it is pathetic, you have to make the situation real and believable first before you truly judge. kids are brats and say all kinds of things to their parents.

I think you'd be surprised. Most kidnappings, the kid comes along quietly. This is a scenario where a kid is grabbed and does what they should do. It's up to adults to do the rest.

You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you just keep a confident look on your face a relaxed posture and a normal pace...

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas

During a 5k mile motorcycle trip I visited some family in Long Island, NY. During that time a little jewish boy was kidnapped by someone he didn't know but was part of the Jewish community there. They showed the street camera clips and the boy went along with no real show of being in distress. Wasn't screaming or straining against the adult at all. Some kids are taught to obey authority no matter what and they do so without question in some instances.

That little Jewish boy wound up being cut up and stuffed into the dudes freezer :/

cfell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Hill Country
    Many years ago I had some vacation days and happened to stay home to catch up on chores. Car goes by on street and kid is screaming and pulling away from driver. Car stops, kid gets out.. I walked over in such a way the driver could not see me and confronted, asking the kid if he was ok... he got back in the car without struggle and they left.. I never saw the car or occupants again.

The plate was unreadable as it was too damaged... or i would have called it in...

Top Bottom