For Sale: M14 FULL AUTO parts sets<~~~~~~~LOOOK!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOOOK

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 16, 2013
Up for sale today is a few sets of genuine USGI full auto parts for an M14 rifle. Each set includes: 1 Selector Lock, 1 Selector shaft, 1 Selector Pin, and 1 Sear Release. I am asking $35 shipped for each of these sets. These sets are used, and therefor will show expected finish wear but nothing out of the ordinary. Other than that, there is no major rust or pitting. As far as I know these are 100% legal to own (atleast where I'm at with NO special stamps/taxes/paperwork/licenses). These are recognized as simply gun parts, and are not subject to any special federal regulation. ***Make sure there are no local/state laws or other restrictions that would prohibit you from puchasing/owning/possessing these where YOU are located!***

EDIT: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, THESE CANNOT CONVERT A COMMERCIAL SEMI-AUTO RIFLE TO FULL AUTOMATIC.

Picture:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss141/bandanabandit1/m142.jpg

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you!

Also, I don't frequent this forum on a daily basis, so the best way to contact me would probably be via email; DBJanuary @ aol.com (make sure to remove the space before and after the "@")

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads