• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Does it come with directions on what you have to do to put it in the receiver I have? All I have is a fingernail file, some screwdrivers from the dollar store and some chewing gum, will I need more tools then that? I've always wanted a machine gun.....

I keed.....I keed, I am out of chewing gum
    DK Firearms

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Re: For Sale: M14 FULL AUTO parts sets&lt;~~~~~~~LOOOK!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOOOK

Does it come with directions to jail

sent from my dishwasher

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Last I checked full auto parts aren't illegal. Stick them in a gun totally different story, hope you like prison food and buttsex.

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    You can order auto sears and full auto FCG's for AK's all the time. These are commonly sold as replacement/repair parts for transferable machine guns. To make an AR full auto you would have to have a specifically machined lower receiver, as the OP said these are not "drop in parts" such as a lightening link. Now if you should try to install them, that's a different can of worms. I wouldn't recommend buying them unless you already have the transferable LEGALLY in your possession.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Re: For Sale: M14 FULL AUTO parts sets&lt;~~~~~~~LOOOK!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOOOK

Why must everyone slaughter noobs? Just let the mods handle it? He didn't read the rules, true, but a friendly hey bud you can't post just yet... It would also help of the permission to post in the classified section was administratively limited to only post counts over 25 would help. Just saying.

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    For Sale: M14 FULL AUTO parts sets&lt;~~~~~~~LOOOK!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOOOK

Why must everyone slaughter noobs? Just let the mods handle it? He didn't read the rules, true, but a friendly hey bud you can't post just yet... It would also help of the permission to post in the classified section was administratively limited to only post counts over 25 would help. Just saying.

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

I don't see where anyone slaughtered him,

He came on, didn't introduce himself, listed full auto parts in all caps, didn't list his location in the title, didn't honor the minimum posts rule...

I think he's handled the ribbing well.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    For Sale: M14 FULL AUTO parts sets&lt;~~~~~~~LOOOK!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOOOK

But if he asks for my mothers maiden name for security purposes, I'm going back to ribbibg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom